Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hello my first blog


hi this is my first blog by the way the first picture i upload is kys ict 



   This picture is not original but i manage to edit using photoshop it fun to do it because the original picture is    so  boring so i edit lah hahahha. the people and i in this picture are working the same place as department of ICT i start from below ok... me call him nick the forexman i don't what it mean just call him like that hahhaha. so the second level on is fendi and edi, mr fendi is lap assistant and mr edi is doing 3d design he also teaching photoshop. The center of the picture is mr fung my big bos the leader of ict in kys. next up on the left is mr ray the master of program  on the right is ben..... me la hahaha. on the top of the picture is mr zul he also a design helping mr ray to design the web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment